- Make sure you CSV list has been prepared for import. Learn how to prepare your list for import.
- Navigate to your Members list, and click Import.
Note: If you are importing a CSV with custom fields, you must add that field prior to importing your data if you'd like for it to populate in the member's list.
- Click Import a CSV in the popup that appears.
- Choose either to drop in your CSV or click Browse to find the CSV you'd like to import.
- Once you have selected your CSV file, you will be prompted to map your data into the Strive Members list.
- Map the Strive fields to existing fields in your CSV. You will be able to see all your existing fields in the drop down menu.
Example: If your CSV has a Surname field, you would map it to Last Name.
- Once all of your fields are mapped, click Import list
- Strive will begin importing your list. Be patient, this may take a few minutes to complete.
Once complete you will get a success message. You can now see your data in the Strive Members list!