What is a validation message?
A validation message is a notification message that is triggered when an Ask A Question bot action in your flow receives an invalid response.
What will happen if a member continues to respond with invalid answers?
If the member responds with an invalid answer after a validation message has been sent, Strive will automatically route the conversation to the Strive inbox and mark it as needs response so an organizer can help.
Can I create a validation message for all broadcast message types?
No. Validation messages can only be created for Ask a Question bot actions in Flows.
Create a validation message
- In Flows, draft your Ask a Question message.
- Select Show advanced options.
- Create your validation message.
- Click Save to save your bot action, then click Save below to save the flow.
- Test your validation message. Learn how to test your messages.